Monday, October 30, 2006

And as the cursed souls prepare for their doomed journey for hell, two angels sit above and weep.

Jessica : (sobbing)..I am so deep hearted today.And confused. I should be happy. Santosh has been convicted. I see hope for myself and my family. but, I am sad. I dont know why.

Priyadarshini : I know sis. You are sad because his two year old daughter has been robbed of a chance to grow up like normal people. Like u and i did. She will suffer. Where no life was to be harmed, 3 have been condemned. What drives people like Santosh?..And, i am sad because, somehow I dont see this as my victory. I am still dead. I still sit here, crying in despair for that one conversation with my mom, and dad.
No, I dont want revenge. I want to help Santosh and people like him all around this place, the disturbed souls seeking to satiate their greed, on the expense of others.

Jessica : Come here sis. I want a shoulder to cry on.

Priyadarshini : And i want a head to console. Wheres Hetal, our little angel? I told her to be here by this time.

2 Comments:

This is what Anonymous Anonymous had to say..

As always a very well written post...but sumhow i dont agree woth it...not even a bit...if we are talkin bout kids of crimanals then y r v not talkin bout the parents and families of the dead??I mite b actin as 1 femenist but truely...as a girl next door i do feel more secure not thinkin that now we'll be 1 santosh minus but just because the judiciary is not all that bad!!

10:41 AM  
This is what Blogger pourush had to say..

u beat the whole concept lady!!..it had nthng to do wth wat u 'disagreed wth' in the first place!!..
newyz, i respect ur view..will b more careful in makin myself clear the next time..

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home