Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Zindaggi rocked tonite..

Blame this post on Zindaggi rocks. Jst saw it for the 6th time!..5 times more than the 140 odd people who've atleast heard abt it!..
I dont even insult people these days who've not seen it..twas a lost cause when I started doing it in the first place..
Anyways, lets come to the crux of the matter.
Seconds after the movie ended, sob sob, and as soon as I washed me face(6th time, n i still end up teary eyed..) a very thought provoking thought(oops) crossed my mind.
'What if I were to die tomorrow?'...................................................
Im not sure if Im scared of death or not. I mean I might shit in my pants, or I might switch off smiling....I dont know. Neither do I want to know right now. But what I know is I 'dont want to' die tomorrow. Why?, the penniless question. There's so much left to be completed. There's so much yet to be started. Following are some of em. Obvious ones such as adultery, and directing my own profsseinal play have not been included........

- A 'one-tight-slap' on shaman. Right across the already worse looking cheekbones. Ek udhar chukana hai....
- To stop running after/waiting for the wrong girl. Im still not sure if im the one for her..But I do know that if I were to die tomorrow, I shall never know. Need to move on I guess. Or maybe not. Damn this is tricky. Draft for another post.
- Need to teach my dog not to bite. He's 8 weeks old, teething bigtime, thinks biting is an act of love, and listens to me only. If I were to 'hang my boots' tomorrow, he'll get his marching orders pretty soon(god forbid).
- Need to have a quiet and peaceful break up. All of the past ones have been hurting, and rude from my side. Point no.2 is not relevant here. Agent smith once famously said, 100 ft below ground level , 'everything that has a beginning, has an end'. This point doesnt care which gal is in question here. Making the separation easy on both, whoever she is, is something I need to work on.
- Employment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Even my maid 'EARNS' her living!!..
- To see Shaman fall once. He's built too many sand castles around himself. Sometimes, Im worried for him, certain that the fall will be tough on him. Will be there to help him through. But want to see that dreaded fall for once. Everyone has a grey side. Mine is printed right across prime time virtual space.
- Beat my dad at an argument. He's bloody good.
- To know who discovered/invented 'the middle finger'. Shouldnt he be paid royalties whenever you 'show/flash' it?..
- Apoligise to everybody to whom Ive been unjust.....Varun nikhil shatik and a lot more....Ive been a bad friend/human being at times.
- Be punctual. Never been on time, at any gathering/movie theatre/date/bc baaji....Mostly thru no fault of my mine, but certain avoidable delays can be curbed.
- Officially sign up as an organ donor. I would strongly recommend this to you too.
- Walk my gal home in the night, while its drizzling..rain at full throttle would be too much, a drizzle leaves you both wet and romantic.
- Spend a day, atleast, as the guy I am meant to be. Not as I am thought/considered to be. Good or bad/right or wrong, is hardly relevant.
I request you all to drop in a few of your own from your 'wishlist'..whacky ones will be appreciated too, provided ur being honest.

6 Comments:

This is what Blogger Unknown had to say..

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:03 AM  
This is what Blogger Unknown had to say..

things people think and do when sick, typhoid got to his brain i guess... was nice to see you accept the part where u mentioned my name though :), we never took it seriously bro, chillz.

and about my wishlist, how about making parents really proud for once, one thing i want for sure...

lets hope we all die in peace... cheers

8:17 AM  
This is what Blogger Vatsala had to say..

This happened a looooooooong time back....dnt u think??????? :)

5:58 AM  
This is what Blogger Blogger had to say..

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:23 PM  
This is what Blogger Blogger had to say..

You should stop watching Zindaggi Rocks and move on to Dasvidaniya :)

I'm definitely signing up for the organ donor.

Confessions - a whole series, to a whole bunch of people. I guess I will spend the day texting folks!

3:24 PM  
This is what Blogger pourush had to say..

yea, i knw..ive missed out on a lot of em lately..will watch dasvidaniya pretty soon..got a russian vodka at home..hope a sip or two wud just make the movie more sweet..

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home