Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Leave a comment..

Before I begin, I make one thing clear. This post has nothing to do with my readers. Nobody! My wonderful readers are far more superior than the ones talked about henceforth. This post takes its cue from someone's blog I visit often.

'Hey! Nice post'.....
'Well said! Btw, hi im vikas from ......blah...blah....(26 introductory lines later)remember me?'.......
'Good one..Happens to me too'....
'Thats a beautiful post. I wish I could write like you'..........
'Brilliant! I love ur style of writing. asl please'..........

My blog has thankfully never played host to any of these comments n has saved me the drag of being polite and replying to em! Gues its more coz I hardly write anything relevant enuf for strangers or acquaintances to drop in a few encouraging lines. Not that it has ever played dampner to my blogger self! In fact, wherever I see them I pity the author. Poor gal/guy, pens a text with varied intentions, hoping to recieve intelligent and thought provoking comments being one of em. But all they get, on the most philosophical of posts, are the above mentioned comments.

I agree, they are most of the times playing the ice breakers of sorts. But im sure if ur taking pains to read the whole thing, and if it has meant anything to you, adding ur own bit to it wont get u blocked by the author to mention the worst!

Now here I make another thing clear. The authors I mention here refer to all the highly opinionated ppl who take their blogs very seriously and consider it a serious medium to bring about a change or the likes.

If none of you have noticed anything of this sort, well, u havent been a keen reader. The comments I talk abt are everywhere! Im sure if u check out the celebrity blogs(farmers, award haters, rugby captains..yeah u got it) even a 'wat-i-did-today' would have their quota of marvels piled together!

For me, it beats the whole purpose of us both being here. Personally, unless the authorz a winner of the 'best cleavage in the city award' or has her natural credentials on display in the most sober of manners ofcourse(!!), I dont think i'd ever stoop down so low to get her attention!..On second thoughts, in the former case, she stoops down ryt??!!!!!!!(ouch! damn im srry im so cheap)

I truly hope ive not done that myself ever before. If any of u can recall seeing any of it by me, keep it to urself. Ur mouth will be duly stuffed wth a chocolate truffle. I cant afford to contradict myself on such an intense post now can I!!

1 Comments:

This is what Blogger Unknown had to say..

yeah..
i'm gonna get a chocolate...
So long suckers (other readers...)
muahahahahaha

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home