Thursday, May 29, 2008

Misfit

The alarm doesnt ring anymore at 8...
Mornings dont start with a coffee...
Night sets in rather early...
The day seems endless...
People talk in a refined language arnd me...I wanna scream out n curse...
People talk abt Tele sops, rising petrol prices, double murders, my future, their past glories...
People talk shit...
There's no escape...
There's no hostel terrace to run off to for a time out...
There's no room around. which u can bolt n have some peace...
You cant switch off ur cell...Somehow ppl have important things to talk about...
I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

College ended coz it was meant to. We were supposed to move on. We forgot one tiny structure, society. We were individuals with our own set of rules and space. Now we're cramped. U need to have a sense of belonging. You need to belong, behave, act responsibly, eat, offer, share. None at your convenience. Rather, at theirs.

Suddenly these 4 walls i called home, and this mapped city cant seem to do enough to lift my spirits. Not that im not trying. I read, play the entertainer wth relatives, spend time wth frnds(mind u ths r ppl ive missd all ths years), engross in coffee table talks..But(there's always a but) the rush is missing. To exemplify how grave it is gues it'll be enough to tell u tht the pulse getting skyrocketed at the very sight of a babe is replaced now by a short(vry short) lived acknowledgement(a more dull word wud be more appropriate)...

Right now Im a misfit. But im trying. Dont wanna wake up tomorrow n say 'damn! I used to have such great friends. I use to love my life. What a pity I threw it all away.' Im trying..

Plz stay wth me..

As a certain hugh grant said - 'Dont you write me off just yet'.....

I truly wish I speak only for myself..Hope none of u r going thru this turmoil..its tragic, n i bloody hell hope its temporary..

7 Comments:

This is what Blogger Vatsala had to say..

It surely is...temporary....this comin from a veteran at handlin all these "pressure cooker situations" :-D

9:30 PM  
This is what Blogger Sourav had to say..

unfortunately puru, ur wish ain't correct.. guess, as of now, everyone is a misfit! atleast i am..... so m aestivating rite now..

12:46 PM  
This is what Blogger Matangi Mawley had to say..

:) well written.. n yes.. nt to worry.. this is temporary..

11:50 PM  
This is what Blogger Unknown had to say..

20th june and 27th june .... pub rock fest ..... in CHICANE ..... This is life dude !!! .....................
Make such things a part of ur "getting-over-this-misfit-slump" regime !! .........................
And ya to start wid it .... SARKJAR RAJ tomorrow for sure (ambience mall) watsay?? ;-0 Followed by darjeeling limited and himym20th at my place !!!

Entry by invitation only :-)

Awesome composition man ... Lurrrrrveeeeee it :)

4:54 AM  
This is what Blogger crank had to say..

finally my spokesperson arrives..!! mast hai yaar..

7:32 AM  
This is what Anonymous Anonymous had to say..

bole to kya likha he bidu ekdum jhakaas.. isipe ek gaana yaad aaya he..arz kiya he..'jo tera haal he wo mera haal he,is haal se haal mila ooo'..
all this boredom sucking life 'll pass away i guess...(tab tak weep+ roo)

3:22 AM  
This is what Blogger elnino had to say..

finally i got an answer why my brother dusnt wanna cme to noida!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home