Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Detached, for good

A change at heart,
An unruly, rather noisy mind
Whisked away by the guardians of silence,
An ignorant fool, justifying
its distance from intelligence,
taped down from the mouth,
A dead calm rising,
from the very foundation
of the raging youth,
I need no answers,
I know,
there are
no answers now.

Maybe I've realised
that it isnt worth it,
bringing about a revolution,
Maybe the world
is too fucked up,
Or maybe,
I've just detached myself
for no reason at all.

Fuck it..No more life boggling question marks, no more killing myself, no more guilt.
The world is upside down, Im doin no good stickin to 'whats right'.
Let the answer just be '42', n get over wth it.
No more hope, sympathy, care, attention.
No more love.

Im goin places now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home